- COMPACT DESIGN: These large containers were specially designed to hold greasy foods without having liquids seeping through.
- MICROWAVEABLE CONTAINERS: Your meals will be securely packaged in these travel size to-go containers. They are also microwaveable.
- PERFECT FOR CATERING: Whether your hosting a party or running a food servicing business, these containers are perfect for serving both cold and hot dishes.
- ECO FRIENDLY VALUE PACK: This pack contains a total of 50 bagasse clamshell takeout containers. Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 9 x 6 x 1 inch.
- ORDER YOUR CLAMSHELL TAKE OUT BOXES TODAY!
Biodegradable Bagasse Clam-shell Take Out Food Containers
are perfect for taking food on the go! A better alternative to plastic containers, our Bagasse food-trays were specially designed to tolerate heat and hold greasy foods. Your meals will be securely packaged in these travel size to-go containers. These trays are microwaveable, disposable, recyclable, and compostable! Whether your hosting a party or running a food servicing business, these containers are perfect for serving both cold and hot dishes. Make a purchase that benefits you and the environment! : 9" x 6" x 1"
What makes OUR Trays better than another brand?
NATURAL BAGASSE MATERIAL
BENEFITS OF BAGASSE
- Helps prevent deforestation
- Helps prevent usage of nonrenewable resources like petroleum
- Great substitute for paper, plastic and foam products
- Bagasse is renewable and compostable!
- Bagasse is naturally grease & cut resistant, microwavable, freezer safe.
- Can withstand temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
WHAT IS BAGASSE?
Bagasse and it's Many Benefits:
- Bagasse paper production only takes a single growing season to renew those materials as opposed to replanting trees, which take decades to grow. It also has much less of an impact on the ecosystem.
- Some problems that come with the extraction of petroleum are oil spills, landfill failures, greenhouse gas emissions and more.
- If composting at home, chop and/or shred the bagasse trays and use proper composting measures.
Bagasse is a renewable natural fiber material made from sugarcane pulp, and it has many benefits to the environment.
Bagasse is a great substitute for paper products, and products made with petroleum, like plastic and Styrofoam food trays. As a plant based product, Bagasse is easily compostable and renewable. Most bagasse can even be composted at home. Overall, it has much less of an impact on the ecosystem.