- LARGE BEDSIDE SHELF: This 15-inch tray makes a great alternative to nightstands for individuals with small rooms or bunk beds. Specially designed with a spill-proof cup holder and cable cord insert to securely hook in your laptop or phone charger for easy access. The tray measures approximately 15 L x 9 W x 3 H. The maximum bedframe side rail width for the bedside tray to latch on to is 4cm or 1.5 inches. Please measure the side of your bed frame to make sure it will fit.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No tools required! Just hook the tray onto the side of your bed frame and twist in all three screws on the back of the tray until it is securely attached.
- CONVENIENT FOR SMALL SPACES: Store all your books, electronics, and supplies in one place with this home organizer shelf. You can even attach it to the side of your office desk for extra space to store your fax machine or printer.
- KID FRIENDLY: This is a perfect accessory for a kid's room. Whether they sleep on a bunk bed or single level bed, this is an ideal bedside table to have their juice box, snack, tissues, book, or alarm clock within hands reach without having to get out of bed.
- DORM ROOM ESSENTIALS: This bedside caddy is a must-have for college students living in dormitories or residential apartments on or off campus. It's an instant work space, bookshelf, food tray, and nightstand. Order yours today!
Modern Innovations 15 Inch Bedside Shelf with Cup Holder & Cable Cord Insert for Multipurpose Use as Nightstand
The Modern Innovations Bedside Caddy Tray with Cup Holder Insert can easily be attached to any side of your bed. No tools required! Just hook the tray onto the side of your bed frame and twist in all three screws on the back of the tray until it is securely attached. It’s a small computer desk, nightstand, book shelf, breakfast tray, and table for individuals who need more space to place small personal items near their bedside. This bed tray is a unique product for all ages. It’s especially great for kids sleeping on bunk beds and essential for college students living in dorm rooms.