- STOCK YOUR HOME® ELEGANT CUTLERY: Taste is evident in its sleek, modern, and stylish design. An upscale plastic silverware perfect for wedding receptions. The sleek silver sheen gives the cutlery an elegant feel that is perfect for formal dinners, banquets, and dinner parties as well as everyday mealtime, picnics, and informal events.
- BETTER THAN SILVERWARE: See the close resemblance to real silverware in its size, proportions and finish. Great value for the price in addition with its heavy weight and durability. Not to mention the fact they're disposable making the cleaning process less of a hassle.
- THE FINEST PLASTIC CUTLERY: Feel the quality by the weight of it in your hand. The sleek silver finish will outshine any white or clear plastic flatware set elevating your table setting with stunning silver flatware that will complement any party theme. Same as real silverware, these plastic eating utensils are not microwaveable.
- MAKE YOUR EVENT EXTRA SPECIAL: Host an elegant event impressing friends with lavish silverware or have an intimate family get-together celebrating not having to do the dishes.
- THERE'S PLENTY TO GO AROUND: 125 knives are plenty for all your guests, serving trays, multiple courses, or many meals with your family. Measurement of Knife is 7.9"L. Order yours today!
Stock Your Home 125 Knives Plastic Silverware, Looks Like Silver Cutlery—Solid, Durable, Heavy-Duty Plastic Knives
Stock Your Home Steel Look plastic cutlery has a classic, refined look and design that seems like real silverware. Use them as a replacement for conventional cutlery for big family meals or special events and banquets. Your guests won’t know the difference between these heavy-duty silver plastic utensils and real polished steel and silver ones.
These heavyweight plastic silver utensils are designed to withstand even the most temperature intensive foods while maintaining their form and shape. They will last through the entire meal till they are thrown out, or washed and reused for the next meal. Save clean up time by throwing them out after use, while still enjoying the decorative and elegant accent they add to your event.